We want to make sure that the personal data we hold for you is accurate and up-to-date. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (and the General Data Protection Regulation from May 2018), you have the right to see the personal data we hold for you. This is called Subject Access Request. If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold for you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
82 Commercial Street
London E1 6LY
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.
Contact and Interaction
If you sign up to our newsletter you are giving us permission to store data for you and to send you the information you have requested. This exchange can take place by phone, email, post or through social media. To unsubscribe from receiving future announcement emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all our announcement e-mails. Please contact us if you would like to be removed from further printed correspondence from the gallery.
What This Policy Covers
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by greengrassi and explains:
– The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
– How and why we collect and use your personal data
– How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
– How and why we share your personal information
– How we protect personal data
– How to contact us
This policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
When you subscribe to our newsletter you may provide us with your name and email address.
When you browse our website, we may collect information on your online browsing behaviour and information about the devices you have used
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website, and details of such correspondence
How We Use Personal Data
We collect, store and process your personal data because you have signed up to our mailing list, either by e-mail or in person.
– For administration and maintenance of the website and services.
– To provide you with the information that you have requested from us (including receipt of announcement emails or other information)
– To respond to queries raised by you
– To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us
– To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights; and
In connection with any sale of our business or assets
– To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights (for example, under the terms of the anti-money laundering regulation effective from 10 January 2020 we are required to keep a record of any Customer Due Diligence information we obtain on customers for a period of five years from the completion date of the transaction). In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
– Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
– Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
– Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you
– Help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
Storing and Sharing Personal Data
How We Keep Information Secure
Our website and other services use encryption to protect your personal data. Any information we transmit via the internet, including our email communications, are encrypted while in transit. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or other services over networks that we do not control. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Protection of Minors
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children and young people. We do not knowingly collect such data and do not pass it on to third parties. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.